Enjoy playing your favourite game at one of the most stunning and unusual golf clubs in all of China, the Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Golf Club. Located at the foot of the majestic Jade Dragon Snow Mountain (5596 metres), this is the world’s longest golf course (8,548 metres) and includes the world’s longest hole, the fifth (a par five) at 711 metres. At an altitude of 3,100 metres above sea level, the rarefied air enables golfers to drive their golf balls further. This striking green course was designed by Neil Haworth of Singapore.
– 1 round of golf at Jade Dragon Snow Mountain Golf Club
– Shared caddy and cart (single caddy & cart surcharge applies)
– Entrance tickets to Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, Shuttle bus ticket to Blue Moon Valley.
– Golf rounds are based on WEEKDAY rates. Weekend golf surcharge of RMB200 per game applies.
– Recommended tipping for driver, guide, caddy around RMB100 per day or per round
– Hotel and golf course may be subject to surcharges or closures during weekends, public holidays or special events.