We need outgoing, friendly, responsible and passionate long-term full-time front office staff who are willing to work in a team, to help us in the running of our operations, programmes and in organizing ad-hoc events. Great opportunity to pick up barista, bartending and concierge skills, and to improve your English!
- Strong sense of responsibility, enjoys interacting with people, proactive attitude & good team player and passionate to work for a dynamic, socially-responsible company
- Bilingual, Chinese nationals preferred. Decent level of spoken and written English although perfect English is not required. Training will be provided.
- Willing to work shifts: 7am-3.30pm; 2-10.30pm
- Diploma and above
- Responsible for execution of all front office functions. Works closely with the rest of the team, particularly the Housekeeping and F&B departments, for the achievement of customer satisfaction, smooth operation of the booking process, revenue generation, and long-term goals in line with The Bivou Lijiang’s vision and values.
- On-the-job training will be provided. Board and lodging included.
Write in to us for more information! email@example.com